Website Terms & Conditions
This website, (“Website”) is owned and operated by Gutthink & Partners Pty Ltd ACN 618 960 035 (referred to as “Gutthink”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to these Terms of Access.
• The material on the Website is copyright © 2017 Gutthink & Partners Pty Ltd, unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
• The Website may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under our control. In relation to the other sites on the Internet, which are linked to the Website, we provide the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of the linked site; and we are not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
• You may print or download any material on this Website and retain a copy of it for your personal, non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
• We take all reasonable care to ensure that the materials and information on the Website are accurate and complete. However, they are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to be comprehensive or to include advice on which you may rely.
• To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded in respect of any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or reliance upon any materials and information appearing on the Website.
• We do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the Internet are free of software viruses and the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free. We are not responsible for any cost of repair, correction and maintenance of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.